PRIORITY; TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Do you sometimes feel that there’s never enough time to get everything done? Maybe you’re spending more and more time each week sorting through emails. Perhaps your desk is covered with little jobs you never get around to doing. Or maybe you spend most days rushing between meetings and struggling to keep up with the paperwork piling up in your in-tray.
Time management is one skill universal to all disciplines of business and life. These skills decay without constant refreshers and over-compensation with process and systems. We all have huge goals to get organized, but much like our New Year’s resolution of going to Gold’s Gym, the parking lot is full in January, but by May it is mostly empty again.
As your time management skills improve, you get better results from the effort you put into your work. Using time management techniques can help you:
- Improve your productivity so you can accomplish more with less effort
- Focus your time and resources on what is most important
- Make time for the things you want and value
- Improve your performance while reducing stress
- Find greater balance between your work and personal life
- Set and stay focussed on long-term goals
ONE DAY COURSE
Explore the 3 Levels of Time Management:
1. Capture all that you need to do – discover strategies to do this effectively and efficiently
2. Develop Priorities – go beyond what to do and develop priorities
3. Develop Your Routines, Roles and Rhythms
This is a personal development course that is experiential, stretching and sets people up to lead themselves towards success.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the key time and priority management techniques that lead to success
- Identify which strategies will work best for them
- Identify the roles, goals and priorities to focus on
- Develop skills to skillfully manage tasks and competing errands.
To find out more or to book this course please contact Craig Farmer - email@example.com