HOW TO INFLUENCE OTHERS
Leadership is all about influence. Whoever is the most influential in a room is actually the leader at the time. This training program is designed to challenge participants to think with different perspectives and consider responding to others differently by implementing different language techniques and skills and learning how to influence people. It explores the similarities and differences in people.
A powerful influencer and persuader can navigate a person in a direction (towards the light) and both parties will be committed to the finish. This program will give you an insight into other people's decision making styles and thinking styles.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of the program participants will learn the skills to:
· Understand differences in others
· Create individual action plans to develop individual persuasive techniques
· Understand opposition thinking styles
· Have confidence and knowledge to invent win/win outcomes for both parties
· Understand the importance of congruency in influencing others
· Learning the 5 levels of leadership influence.
· Communicate more effectively with different personalities
· Be confident of your objectives beforehand
· Strategically use hypothetical's to keep people on track
· Understand different persuasion techniques
· Influence people in a desired direction (towards the light) and obtain commitment and assistance from key stakeholders
· Understand the importance of active problem solving
· Identify key stakeholders
· Use active listening and questioning to unearth critical information
· Interpret information quickly
· Understand the importance of a road map in using your influencing skills
· Use different influencing styles for diverse personalities and cultures
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
· Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
· Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program.
· Duration: Half-day
· Cost: Price on request.
· Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
For more information or to book this course please contact Craig Farmer - email@example.com